Classic Wool / PVC Donkey jacket - Arnold
£ 120 GBP
→ Details→ Shown with
- A reimagined classic. The donkey jacket (no one knows where the name originated from) never goes out of style, buy to fit slim, or go oversized for serious looking working man style. Traditionally this style was worn by miners the world over. The leader of the miners movement in the era of coal mining in the UK was a dynamic firebrand named Arthur Scargill, who was never seen without his donkey jacket, we have appropriated his name for this style and hope he's looking down and ok with it. We use a traditional wool melton mix with of course a right on old skool PVC panel across front and back shoulders. Lots of useful pockets, 2 inner pockets, and 3 welted front pockets, and classic 3 buttons single-breasted style. Like Mr. Scargill, this style is uncompromising, rugged solid and dependable.
- Style ref: NKF002
- Melton woolen fabric and PVC panels
- S 38" M 40" L 42" Xl 44"
- Model 5'10" (1.78m) wears size M
- Machine wash cold.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry, line dry is recommended.
- Cool iron, do not iron print.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash dark colours separately.